1) Ground Based Microgravity Facilities
a) Single Axis Clinostat
- Reffered as the 2-D clinostat that simulate microgravity through gravity vector cancellation along its rotation axis.
b) Random Positioning Machine (RPM)
- Referred as the 3-D clinostat, is a microgravity simulator that is based on the principle of 'gravity-vector-averaging'
c) Automated Cultivation System (ACS)
- Prototype developed by ANGKASA and SIRIM.
- Equipped with a special transparent space compartment for the growth of small plants with ventilation systems and automatic water supply system with the aim to minimize handling operation. ACS is a complement invention that is specially developed to be used together with the RPM.