Space System Development and Operation Division (BPOA)
Objective and Function
The Space System Development and Operation division was established in accordance with ANGKASA’s mission with two main functions, namely
- to provide space system based-related infrastructure to propel the country towards becoming the leading centre for operation, testing, research and development in Asia region;
- to foster and nurture the development of science, technology and space system based-related research through ideas and inventions that are innovative and creative with international standard.
Functions of BPOA Division are as follows:
- Perform the operation of earth stations and satellite communications systems;
- Perform calibration and characterisation of optical systems for space applications and other related applications;
- Conduct operation of testing and measurement of mechanical, electrical and environmental applications parameters for aerospace, automotive and so on;
- Conduct research activities related to the development of space technology covers application and equipment.
The services offered as follow:
- Testing and Measurement for Satellite Assembly, Integration and Test Facility (AIT)
- Tracking, Telemetry & Control (TT&C) of space objects service
- Radiometric Calibration and Characterization
Download Customer Requirement Form
FEES (NATIONAL SPACE AGENCY) ORDER 2017 comes into operation on 1 MAC 2017. Download Here.